Tami R Mrozek CPA, CFP® has been delivering personalized tax, consulting and financial planning services to individuals and small businesses in western Washington since 1998. Dedicated to providing professional and personalized support to clients, my expertise ranges from traditional and on-going tax preparation services to more in-depth services such as personal financial planning, risk assessment and management, business and personal income tax planning, education and retirement planning, estate planning, and elder care planning and services.
My mission is to build a long-term relationship with every client I serve. By doing so, I am better able to help clients anticipate their future needs and to help them develop a game plan for achieving their goals. In order to be successful, this process requires open communication and an accurate understanding of my clients' needs, a thorough analysis and evaluation of resources and alternatives available to meet those needs, assistance with the implementation of recommendations made, and periodic reviews to ensure that the game plan in play always remains effective as my client’s goals naturally progress and change over time.
Long-term relationships and strategic thinking are the foundation of my practice.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting - St. Cloud State University, 1985
- Masters of Business Administration, Seattle University, 1996
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification Professional Education Program, College for Financial Planning, 2005
Certifications and Affiliations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Accountants
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Financial Planning Association
Tami R Mrozek CPA, CFP®
firstname.lastname@example.org | 425-788-5266